Friday, November 29, 2013

Remembering George Harrison


 What Is Life


What can I say about George Harrison? I'm not going to write a whole post as I have in the past about George Harrison and his life, I'm saving that for February when I do "25 Days of George Harrison"- I'll dedicate everyday leading up to his birthday to George and a timeline of his life. This post is just a little one about everything George has done for me, even though I've never met him. It's a post to remember him and how much he's inspired the world and myself. There's truly no words to describe the mark his made in this world and even writing this is making me tear up.

"It's being here now that's important. There's no past and there's no future. Time is a very misleading thing. All there is ever, is the now. We can gain experience from the past, but we can't relive it; and we can hope for the future, but we don't know if there is one." -George Harrison

George Harrison may be known as the quiet Beatle but to me he was the loudest, out of every Beatle he is the one who has spoken to me the most. One who I really can connect to and have taken his stories and lyrics to heart and live by his words everyday. I'm actually lost for words right now just trying to explain how much he means to me. He's changed my life completely, even though it was John who got me into The Beatles, George was just always someone I could relate to in a way that know one could see, even myself at points.



"I think people who truly can live a life in music are telling the world, 'you can have my love, you can have my smiles. Forget the bad parts, you don't need them. Just take the music, the goodness, because it's the very best, and it's the part I give most willingly.'" -George Harrison 




Rest In Peace George Harrison

Love One Another.



No comments: