"We were thrilled to learn today that The Recording Academy has announced 'All Things Must Pass' is to be inducted into the legendary GRAMMY Hall of Fame in 2014.The album is being inducted along with many other albums from The Joshua Tree (U2) to singles like B.J Thomas's single "Raindrops Keep Fallin' on my Head" and The Rolling Stones "Honky Tonk Women" and many others!
The GRAMMYs Hall of Fame honours both singles, and album recordings of all genres that are at least 25 years old, and which “exhibit qualitative or historical significance”. This year – the 40th anniversary of the Hall of Fame – there are to be 27 inductees, bringing the total list to 960 titles (this list is on display at The Grammy Museum at L.A. Live).
Neil Portnow (President/CEO of The Recording Academy) described these recordings as “memorable and inspiring, [they] are proudly added to our growing catalog — knowing that they have become a part of our musical, social, and cultural history.”
The newly revealed inductees will be acknowledged during the 56th annual Grammy Awards, which will air January 26, 2014, on CBS. "
The Beatles as a group have been nominated for 25 Grammy Awards and won 8 ( Bold on the following list) out of the 25;
|Beatles Grammy For "Best Performance By Vocal Group"|
- Record Of The Year- "I Want To Hold You Hand"
- Best Contemporary Song- "A Hard Days Night"
- Best New Artist
- Best Performance by a Vocal Group- "A Hard Days Night"
- Contemporary Rock & Roll Group Vocal Preformance- "Help!"
- Album of the Year- Help!
- Vocal Group Performance- "Help!"
- Album of The Year- Revolver
- Song of The Year- "Michelle"
- Album of The Year- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
- Best Contemporary Album- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
- Group Vocal Preformance- "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band"
- Best Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying Vocalist(s)- "A Day in the Life"
- Album of the Year- Magical Mystery Tour
- Record of the Year- "Hey Jude"
- Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals- "Hey Jude"
- Album of the Year- Abbey Road
- Contemporary Vocal Group- Abbey Road
- Record of the Year- "Let It Be"
- Contemporary Vocal Group- Let It Be
- Best Historical Album- Live at the BBC
- Best Music Video, Long Form- The Beatles Anthology
- Best Music Video, Short Form- "Free as a Bird"
- Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal- "Free as a Bird"
George Harrison alone and after The Beatles has won a few other Grammy's such as ;
- Album of The Year- The Concert For Bangla Desh  (Read more about the concert here ).
- Best Rock Performance By A Duo or Group Vocal- Traveling Wilburys Volume One 
- Best Pop Instrumental Performance- "Marwa Blues" 
This coming February to honor The Beatles 50th year anniversary of being on The Ed Sullivan Show The Grammys are presenting "The Night That Changed America: A GRAMMY Salute To The Beatles." It will be a 2- hour showing and brodcasted on the CBS Television Network on Sunday February 9, 2014 ( the exact date The Beatles first played Ed Sullivan, read more about their performances here) from 9-10 p.m ET/PT.
Read more about the Ed Sullivan Grammy event on their website, here.