Saturday, September 14, 2013

Paul McCartney releasing the tracklisting for NEW


 Yesterday, September 13, 2013, Paul McCartney released the tracklisting for his new album, NEW which will be available on October 14(UK) or 15(US), to read more about his album check it out here.

NEW consists of 12 new tracks produced by Paul Epworth, Mark Ronson, Giles Martin, and Ethan Johns and was mixed by Mark 'Spike' Stent.
"The original idea was to go to a couple of producers whose work I loved, to see who I got on with best - but it turned out I got on with all of them! We made something really different with each producer, so I couldn't choose and ended up working with all four. We just had a good time in different ways."
The tracks are;
Photo credit to Mary McCartney
  1.  Save Us (produced by Paul Epworth)
  2. Alligator (produced by Mark Ronson)
  3. On My Way to Work (produced by Giles Martin)
  4. Queenie Eye (produced by Paul Epworth)
  5. Early Days (produced by Ethan Johns)
  6. New (produced by Mark Ronson)
  7. Appreciate (produced by Giles Martin)
  8. Everybody Out There (produced by Giles Martin) 
  9. Hosanna (produced by Ethan Johns)
  10. I Can Bet (produced by Giles Martin)
  11. Looking At Her (produced by Giles Martin)
  12. Road (produced by Giles Martin)
 Making a total running time of 46 minutes and 11 seconds.

NEW was recorded in various studios; Henson Recording Studios, LA; Avatar Studios, New York; Abbey Road Studios, London; Air Studios, London; Wolf Tone Studios, London and Hog Hill Mill, East Sussex.

You can pre-order the album at Amazon and iTunes here;
Amazon- Here
iTunes- Here


"It's funny, when I play people the album they're surprised it's me. A lot of the tracks are quite varied and not necessarily in a style you'd recognise as mine. I didn't want it to all sound the same. I really enjoyed making this album. It's always great to get a chance to get into the studio with a bunch of new songs and I was lucky to work with some very cool producers. We had a lot of fun."

No comments: